Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

New to the Forums!
AXE

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

ABOUT ME

Hello guys, my name is Justin and im 17 and i've been very involved in pokemon for a very long time except I've only started battling as of recent [X/Y]. Im here to introduce myself and what I intend on doing around this forum since there really is no other good pokemon website with a good community so I thought I would try this out!

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

INTENTIONS

What I intend on doing is since I love giving away pokemon to help people out with their games from pokemon with 6IV's to pokemon with Egg Moves as well as random shinies that I have gotten over time, that I will be doing a TON of giveaways. So if you are looking for a lot of good pokemon and what not you will probably find me in the giveaway section 9 times out of 10, so come on by to see if you win!

EXTRA HOBBIES

I also have a passion for photoshop so I may find the forum to post a bunch of photoshop edits ive done that revolve around pokemon and anything close to it. I also make videos occasionally but since my computers speakers have currently broke, I will be needing to get another cpu soon.

But nonetheless, thanks for listening to me ramble and I hope to see many of you at my giveaways!
Welcome Axe! I really like the layout of this post
welcome axe :D
~Visit PokemonForever's Twitter Page~
Ha! You've underestimated my stupidity.
~Virtual Polygon Duck of Team Forum~
Wow, that was an intense introduction! Welcome Axe.
Thanks for all the welcomes so far guys!
Welcome Axe, enjoy yourself here hope to you see around in the forums Smile