Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Hey Hey Hey!
Hello everyone!

My name is João (but I go more often by Johnny), I'm portuguese and I loved pokemon since I was a kid back in the 90's. It all started with the tazos (don't know if you guys know what it is) that came in a bag of chips and the had all the original 151 mons! I collected all of them!! I was obsessed! And of course the anime as well.
But the passion grew the most when I got a Game Boy Color with Pokemon Silver!! I Think I played the game 10 times... But it all cooled down from there... Until I got my first job out of college I with my own money, I bought a 3DS with Pokemon X... From there the flame reingited and this years I entered my first online competition (Kanto Classic) and LOVED IT!! Now I've started breeding (still new to it...) and looking foward to some more online competitions and learning all about stategies of the online battles! And Pokemon Forever looks like a good place to learn and have some fun!! Smile

So thats it! Smile
Welcome! My name is actually Hayden but I go by Johnny too
Life only happens once. Make the most out of it.

I main Tracer for some reason...
My Friend Safari is Flying with Pidgey, Fletchiender and Swanna. Feel free to add me!

Also, my name is Hayden... Why am I Johnnyspyguy?
Welcome to the forum!
Your number one flying-type trainer!