Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

New User
Hey there all other Pokefans!  I've recently just finished my play through of Pokemon Y and almost di th same thing I alwasy do, just be done.

Now a little about me, I have not played pokemon since Sapphire, Not Alpha but the 2002 GBA version.  and every previos game before that I always did the same thing, caught a few more pokemon and just kinda forgot about it.  I never saw much reason ro collect or replay it.

Having recently gotten Y, I know its a few games behind but a friend recomended it since it was in old Kanto and it had most of the original 150 pokemon available.  When I beat it this time, I really wanted to sink some effort in to it and... well didnt really know how, what was there to do?  I took to the internet and found some fun things to do, one thing being breeding Shiny Pokemon!  That sounded fun!  It's beend almost two weeks since I first started and its started to wear on me a bit but I started watching some videos on things to do in post game Pokemon and a video lead me here to this site!

Long story short, I hope the become better at pokemon and join in on the amazing comunity!  Now I am off to finish breeding 6th Shiny Eevee so I can have a whole team of Eevelution shiners!  Avter that Finish the National and Kanto Pokedex!  And I hope to see you all there!
welcome to the community :D if you need any info or you just want to trade or battle just ask and i'll see if I can help
Words i live by - Good Luck and Chance.
(Jul 6, 2016, 12:43 AM)Sharkfang2193 Wrote: welcome to the community :D if you need any info or you just want to trade or battle just ask and i'll see if I can help
Thanks XD I will keep that in mind!