Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

NEW PERSON!
HELLO EVERYONE!
I've come from a youtube video talking about this place from a guy named Flynn. 
I'm completely new and I don't know how to use or ask or even talk in this website/forum/fanbase (I'm not too sure on what is specifically called)
I'm a noob at pokemon even though I've played it all these times and I've only just learn't about EV & IV Yesterday. I know that I'm not good as anyone else here and that I can already tell that I (will) make plently of mistakes here and there since I'm an airhead as everyone calls me.
I'm sorry for taking up your time and I hope someone could show me around the basics if possible. 
Much Appreciated Smile))

I don't know how to put the friend code thing so I'll just write my friend code here. ( ALSO I DON'T MIND PM as long as it's not to troll or make fun of me Sad )
FRIEND CODE: 0705-3288-7528 
I don't know what type my friend safari is even though I've given it to about 7 people hehehehe. (Airheadness alert, so annoying I know)

ANYWAYS I HOPE MY INTRODUCTION SAYS ENOUGH ABOUT ME!! HEHEHEH
THANKS AND HELLO ONCE AGAIN PEOPLE!!!!!!!! Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile
Welcome to the community, Patrick! :D Hope you have fun around here  Smile
(Jul 5, 2016, 03:03 AM)Iharalu Wrote: Welcome to the community, Patrick! :D Hope you have fun around here  Smile
 THANK YOU Smile))) What a kind person hehe
Hey Patrick! Ive add your FC!
Here's my FC: 2037-1090-1042
~ A Caterpie may change into a Butterfree, but the heart that beats inside remains the same.

Welcom to the forum! I hope you have a great time here! :D
welcome and I hope we can all get along :D
Words i live by - Good Luck and Chance.
Welcome! Always nice to have new members!
Life only happens once. Make the most out of it.

I main Tracer for some reason...
My Friend Safari is Flying with Pidgey, Fletchiender and Swanna. Feel free to add me!

Also, my name is Hayden... Why am I Johnnyspyguy?
THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR BEING SO KIND AND YEAH I WILL ADD YOU GUYS Smile Smile Smile yay. glad i found this website through youtube videos. worth my while
(Jul 5, 2016, 04:44 AM)Peanutea Wrote: Hey Patrick! Ive add your FC!
Here's my FC: 2037-1090-1042

NW! I've added you as well hehe. 
Sorry but I don't know what my friend safari is so I don't know if ill be of much help but really nice to meet you! Hope we get along well and trade and battle and do all that stuff hehehe Smile Smile
Welcome and feel free to add my friend code just le me know if you add me anyone is free to :D:D
“Be clearly aware of the stars and infinity on high. Then life seems almost enchanted after all.” 
― Vincent Van Gogh