Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Newbie LF Competitive VGC Pokemon
I am new to both the 3DS and to competitive battling/breeding and if anyone has Pokemon that they don't need anymore, I'd very much appreciate them. Thank you for your time.
Welcome! There are great breeding tutorials located on the guides & tutorials tab on the home page. Luckily breeding is easier this generation than the previous. Also there are some great 6iv ditto giveaways that will really help get you going
#TeamForum

I can start you off with a ditto for you to breed, however since you're new it's best for you to come up with your own team instead of mismatching from reject people give you.
I can give some perfect 5iv pokemon
(Jun 9, 2015, 01:49 PM)sackofdung Wrote: I can start you off with a ditto for you to breed, however since you're new it's best for you to come up with your own team instead of mismatching from reject people give you.

I was lucky enough to get a 6IV Ditto from someone on here earlier, but thank you for offering
(Jun 9, 2015, 03:07 PM)terrorkid94 Wrote: I can give some perfect 5iv pokemon

I would very much appreciate it
Let me add you I should be online for awhile
(Jun 9, 2015, 05:54 PM)terrorkid94 Wrote: Let me add you I should be online for awhile

Sorry I didn't notice until too late. I'll try to keep my 3DS on
I should be on between 7-9pm Est tonight
(Jun 10, 2015, 12:56 PM)terrorkid94 Wrote: I should be on between 7-9pm Est tonight

I'll be on, I'm on right now