Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Nickel's Stream
I know a bunch of you guys watched this 10-Day Stream, and none of us can say that this wasn't amazing. We've all grown closer as a result of this stream, and have met people we never knew existed. I'm glad to be a part of this expanding community; can't wait to see what the future may hold.

Keep on chugging, and live life off-the-rails.
CHOO CHOO!!!!!
-Railtracks
BEST STREAM EVER
EVERYONE IS SO NICE AND NICKEL AND ALEXIA ARE AWESOME! I will miss the marathon so much. I will be waiting for the next one. <3
-Gardevoirr
It was fun and it was the reason I was motivated I was shiny hunting this whole weekend! Don't forget to follow Alexia at twitch.tv/theflightypragmatist
It's a shame this post didn't get more hype. Sad

We need Eqwpt and Cunningwarri0r to do their things. XD
omg Nickel's stream was awesome, and Alexia was hilarious during it too! it was so much fun checking in/watching the stream and collecting a ton of rupees.
It was awesome! I watched it almost every day but couldn't see the finale because of the 9-hour time difference. Must have been so much fun!

The first time I saw Alexia she was screaming and talking to herself and I thought "she is so drunk" XD She wasn't though, she is just a great awesome person like that