Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Nuzlocke Story
I didn't really know where to put this, so if it isn't where it should be admins, feel free to move it ^^

Hello all! I've been playing Pokemon for god knows how long, and I recently started Nuzlocke-ing the games. I plan on doing all 7 generations, one game from each. Writing as a hobby really makes you create stories outta nothing sometimes, and that's basically what I did. I was riding on the bus after school one day, and my mind kinda just did it's thing. So in one bus ride, I accidently had made a story for my Nuzlocke. At first, I didn't plan to do anything with it. I really just wanted to make a cool personal story from my Nuzlocke. But then I was like, duh, I'm a writer so I can totally make a story out of this. So ye, that's what I'm doing.

I don't know if any of you would be interested in reading, but here's some links to the story anyway (also it updates every Wednesday:

For Wattpad
For Fanfiction.net 

Well, I'd post each chapter here via spoilers, but I have no idea if posts have word limit. Let me know if you guys would rather have it here lmao