Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

OG Red Blue, new to VCG
Hi, 

I'm VikingDad.. 31 from Wisconsin.
I have couple of kids, the eldest of whom is now getting into Pokemon too!

He calls Pikachu "Chi Chu" based on the sound from the Pikachu song episode.

My highest claim to fame was winning the Delong Middle School lunch series in 1998, by my Jolteon, 5/5 Pin Missle my friends MewTwo.
Oh gosh..

Jolteon is always my first love, but, I don't know if I would consider my self a "Fist Genner" those folk tend to be, "151 or doesn't matter"

So, per gen..

1 - Jolteon. Realisticly the only pokemon who could kill a MewTwo, or an Alakazam. 
2 - Pikablu - If you didnt freak out in the Orange Island episodes when they previewed, Maril, You wouldn't understand the Hype that Nintendo Power issue caused.
3 - Absol - He single handedly braught upon the Emo music scene. While, I dont like whiny weebos, I do respect the power of that "the used" hair do he rocks. 
4 - Empoleon - 11 resistances, and the start of starters being OU level. Also, his head gear is banging. 
5- Lilipup - Looks like my dog, Named my Strength slave Paddington like my dog <3
6 - Howlucha - My love for Attitude Era Ray Mysterio in Pokemon form. 

(Aug 9, 2016, 05:04 PM)naitre Wrote: RIP Mewtwo. I'm sure you were the talk of the school then. Welcome to the forums! I'm happy to see another Gen 1er here. Who's your son's favorite?