Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[ORAS] BREEDING QUESTION
So I've been trying to breed my male Togetic (Hustle) w/everstone and Ditto w/Destiny Knot to hatch a Togepi with Serene Grace but all I'm getting are Togepis with Hustle. Do I just have really bad luck or is it actually impossible to get Serene Grace because I'm starting to think so lol. I'm about 25 Togepis in Undecided
You just have bad luck lol. Believe me, I experienced through that painful breeding process with Togepi too. It is possible to get a Togepi w/ serene grace, but the odds of getting that are pretty low (almost). You're at least better off using an ability capsule to change Togepi's primary ability (hustle) to its secondary ability (serene grace) or have a friend to adjust one of your Togepis. Although the BPs for that ability capsule can be expensive, it's better in the long run. Try with the female Togepi instead if you encountered one.
Sleep is important, so take a nap -_- (zzzzzzz....)
(Mar 5, 2016, 07:19 PM)nightburstpkmn Wrote: You just have bad luck lol. Believe me, I experienced through that painful breeding process with Togepi too. It is possible to get a Togepi w/ serene grace, but the odds of getting that are pretty low (almost). You're at least better off using an ability capsule to change Togepi's primary ability (hustle) to its secondary ability (serene grace) or have a friend to adjust one of your Togepis. Although the BPs for that ability capsule can be expensive, it's better in the long run. Try with the female Togepi instead if you encountered one.

I actually just got my Serene Grace Togepi after 35 (!!!) Togepis. It even had 5IVs so I guess patience payed off Smile
Thank you for the advice though !
(Mar 5, 2016, 07:41 PM)kazuryo Wrote:
(Mar 5, 2016, 07:19 PM)nightburstpkmn Wrote: You just have bad luck lol. Believe me, I experienced through that painful breeding process with Togepi too. It is possible to get a Togepi w/ serene grace, but the odds of getting that are pretty low (almost). You're at least better off using an ability capsule to change Togepi's primary ability (hustle) to its secondary ability (serene grace) or have a friend to adjust one of your Togepis. Although the BPs for that ability capsule can be expensive, it's better in the long run. Try with the female Togepi instead if you encountered one.

I actually just got my Serene Grace Togepi after 35 (!!!) Togepis. It even had 5IVs so I guess patience payed off Smile
Thank you for the advice though !

Anytime, and congrats dude :D
Sleep is important, so take a nap -_- (zzzzzzz....)