Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[ORAS] Battle Now in the Flash Clash Online Competition!
[Image: detail_en_9c17adee-a510-4b3c-a578-2fa090c2e563.jpg]

The registration period for the Flash Clash Online Competition is over, and the competition has begun. Remember that competitors are limited in the number of battles they can compete in per day. Consult the tournament regulations for details. The competition ends on Sunday, May 1, 2016, at 23:59 UTC. Look forward to the results being posted shortly after the competition has completed.

Check out the Flash Clash Online Competition regulations page for complete details on this fun event. If you missed the opportunity to play in Flash Clash, check back at Pokemon.com and the Pokémon Global Link for future competitions.

Good luck, Trainers!
The minute you think of giving up, think of the reason why you held on so long.
I thought registration was until April 30...  Sad
Phew...did all my 20 battles already, i wish i could of done better but i got out predicted ;; went 9W 11L, only had any wins with Wobbuffet and Porygon-Z. I did notice alot of people using stuff like Gengar, Talonflame, Dragonite, Aegislash, Togekiss, Porygon-Z, and Avalugg. Good luck to everyone, and watch out for those status stalling pokemon!
I swear to god, out of the 31 battles I have played 20 of those were against Talonflame.