Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[ORAS] Battle with Cybertron
Hey what's up guys I was kinda experimenting with a few pokemon trying to see if I can make a team around a Zangoose.....I had an unexpected encounter at the bottom of the ladder and....well lets just say I got rekt by Cybertron so bad it was so funny even tho I was losing cause I knew trick room was my poison. Check it out at 2G3W-WWWW-WWWY-QM9E also does anyone have any suggestions, I actually had a torterra in case trick room went up but I ended up not bringing it. Also who else has been rekt by a well known trainer? It was soooo bad but hey, what can you do? tjfRekt
The code is not working. Undecided

I haven't battled any "famous" VGC player before, I think it's because of the time difference :P And I'm ok with it tbh. I'd be so nervous.
Well I got wrecked up pretty badly by Justin one time. I missed every attack and when my charizard finally survived the rock slide from Garchomp --- IT GET FLINCHED. It was a double flynch that round tho, which is even worse. RNGesus was not on my side that time haha.

I think I never have been that salty while fighting another trainer xD
I feel ya XD I would love to battle Justin sometime when he's in better condition. Im starting a team from scratch atm.