Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[ORAS] Contest Spectacular: Island Move Tutor Contest Move Descriptions
I'm a little disheartened to see no discussion about pokemon contests on here, so this is my small contribution. Due to the lack of discussion this is the only place I could think of to put this because its... sort of a guide???

While I was trying to put together my first contest specific pokemon a couple days ago, I couldn't find a single complete page on the descriptions of what moves do what in contests in ORAS. So feeling a more than a little frustrated and overwhelmed I did the only thing I could really think of  and went through all the move tutors on the Battle Resort and recorded what each move did in contests on a google doc.

Here is the link to this list of moves in order with the name of the move, the appeal, the jamming, and the in game description of each move.
its ordered from "First Hut" to "Fourth Hut" meaning the stall/hut closest to the pokemon center is the "first hut" and keeps going to the left on wards.

A well much to my chagrin , last night I discovered that serebii has many of the moves edited to include their contest effects. I was debating not posting this, but because its still a pretty convenient list I thought I may as well.

Sorry if this is the wrong place to post this, I'm not well versed in using forums honestly.
I have still not entered any contest in ORAS yet but I plan to in the future.