Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[ORAS] EGG MOVES AND MOVE RELEARNER
Smile 
Hey guys,

If I were to have my Pokemon forget one of its egg moves, would I be able to go to the move relearner and have it relearn an egg move that it already had? Or is that egg move now gone forever? Thanks in advance
(Apr 9, 2015, 04:54 PM)kazuryo Wrote: Hey guys,

If I were to have my Pokemon forget one of its egg moves, would I be able to go to the move relearner and have it relearn an egg move that it already had? Or is that egg move now gone forever? Thanks in advance

If it had the egg move at some point then yes it can learn it again.
Awesome! Thanks for the help Smile
Anytime Smile
The Great Stag is right!
I just want to add one thing as well because a lot of people seem to make this mistake. There are certain level up moves that are specific to certain stages of pokemon and if forgotten during an evolution stage, it cannot be relearned.

For example, Swinub is the only one of it's evolution chain that can learn ice shard. If you delete the move ice shard when it is a Piloswine or Mamoswine, the move cannot be relearned by a move tutor or any other way. So be careful!
Vietflame,

I'm just going to go straight to the specifics but for my case, I have a Dratini that knows Dragon Dance and Extreme Speed. If I were to have my Dratini forget these moves, would I be able to have it relearn them as a Dragonite?
Yes it would be able to, as dragonite does not have any "pre-evolution only" moves.
Gracias all

Thanks for helping out a nüb
No problem, its always fun to help people out! :D