Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

What are PowerSaves?
look at this link, http://www.amazon.com/Action-Replay-Powe...B00IVJ1M7M
(Nov 29, 2014, 10:17 AM)Railtracks Wrote: I keep seeing people posting "PowerSaves." What are they?

P.S. - Idk if I should be posting this here or under the PowerSaves Forum. Please let me know for future reference.

a powersave is a device used for backing up and editing your save file. i believe around 20-30 dollars right now
Powersaves are tracable in VGC right? Plus if your traded a PS poke you run no risk of corrupting your file.

I would say that I dispise cheaters and hackers but then again I wouldnt have a 6IV Jpn ditto. I believe its the only acception to cheating since finding a 6IV ditto is a one in a million chance. The only practicle way to obtain one is by chaining them around 160 with the radar and catching them from around 120 and up and even then its going to be the same region so you can kiss competitive shinies goodbye.
nope, powersave is not tracable, it makes perfect edits, no flaws
when you shinify a poke with powersave, the Trainer Id changes so it can be a perfect legal shiny with that specific PID (Pokémon IDentification) PIDis like a hidden genetic code of a pokemon that can't be changed.