Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Serperior
Is there away to tell if Serperior as HP fire or ice as I keep getting 5iv snivys with HP is there a way to tell its fire or ice depending on the stats?
Fortree town (the one between R.119 and R.120, flying type gym) has hidden power guy, he'll tell you.

Edit: typoz
(Jan 27, 2015, 05:43 PM)blasteg Wrote: Fortree town (the one between R.119 and R.120, flying type gym) has hidden power guy, he'll tell you.

Edit: typoz
Thanks but is there anyway I could tell before I get there because I keep getting perfect ones and keep getting dark or dragon HP
The method that blasteg said is the only way. If you're breeding the serperior with a ditto that does not have either hp fire or ice like you are looking for than the chances of the Pokemon you breed having that hidden power are very very slim
#TeamForum

(Jan 28, 2015, 02:18 AM)tygaa2 Wrote: The method that blasteg said is the only way. If you're breeding the serperior with a ditto that does not have either hp fire or ice like you are looking for than the chances of the Pokemon you breed having that hidden power are very very slim
So my ditto has to have like Hp fire or ice to carry it over right?