Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[ORAS] Fastest way to max happiness?
So I'm currently breeding a team and I'm down to my final Pokemon Raichu, and I forgot pichu Was a baby Pokemon so I went to see how you evolve it and I saw its one of the Pokemon that evolving with Max happiness, so I was wondering is there another way (besides genning but it might come to that) or do I just have to suffer through every time I wanna put Ina me pichu with better ivs I have to max his happiness and evolve it?
~Visit PokemonForever's Twitter Page~
Ha! You've underestimated my stupidity.
~Virtual Polygon Duck of Team Forum~
Just give a Soothe Bell to Pichu and battle a trainer in Battle Resort, switching Pichu in and out every time to share the experience. It should reach about level 20 or more and it should evolve in Pikachu at the end of the battle.
Friendship Berries
I use befrending bags

Honestly just running around works just as well. In X and Y I would just throw on a soothe bell and ride my bike around prism tower for like 5 minutes.
Much faster to make it hate you using herbs
#TeamForum

(May 10, 2015, 08:03 AM)tygaa2 Wrote: Much faster to make it hate you using herbs

wha? :P
(May 9, 2015, 06:51 PM)GMX Wrote: Just give a Soothe Bell to Pichu and battle a trainer in Battle Resort, switching Pichu in and out every time to share the experience. It should reach about level 20 or more and it should evolve in Pikachu at the end of the battle.

yeah this seems like the best option i tried it and like you said one battle makes it evolve, thanks GMX :P
(May 10, 2015, 08:03 AM)tygaa2 Wrote: Much faster to make it hate you using herbs

He's not trying to get it for return, it's for evolving

I use the EV lowering berries. I have a few hundred of each of them, so if I need happiness I just give the pokemon loads of one of them.