Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[ORAS] Game bug? Or crash?
So I was loading up ORAS and after it loaded and everything I clicked the button to go online and then both bottom and top screen turn black and say "An Error was encountered etc contact nintendo blah blah blah." So I thought that was weird and so i just restart my 3DS and then I load ORAS a 2nd time and the game loads up fine. I click the button to go online and it connects with no problem. Then all of a sudden after I connect it says" Game Card was ejected" and umm I know for a fact I didnt even touch the thing. anyone know whats going on here? Is this like, a symptom of a game preparing itself to corrupt itself lol I dont know. Has this happened to anyone else? Im almost afraid to load up ORAS for a third time in fear of it corrupting somehow.
Ive turned it on for a 3rd time and everything seems fine. No crash or messages. But if this has happened to anyone could you still let me know Im kind of confused as to what happened.
I've had a lot of card read errors. none like what you described, but i've had some.
Follow us on Twitter @_pokemonforever
Learn about us on our Welcome Page
Watch us play games on Twitch.tv