Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[ORAS] LF: VGC 16 Skype Battle Group
Hi PokemonForever.com,
I am looking for a group of people to add on skype to be in a group about VGC 16. In this group we can help each other learn about the format or even banter. In this group we can discuss strategies, battle each other, critic each others teams and every now and then hold a friendly tourney where we can test our results and see how far we have come to be the very best in this format.
Requirements:
~ Be active at least twice a week.
~ Must be a talkative person
~ No experience needed (just don't be a dumb person on purpose please.)

Please PM if your are interested with your skype details or just post below.

Thank you all for reading and good luck in the VGC 2016 format next year.
Guess you might aswell do it on the Forum so everyone in here can take part in it.
(Dec 22, 2015, 10:20 AM)Shifu Wrote: Guess you might aswell do it on the Forum so everyone in here can take part in it.

Yeah I suppose we could do that, 1 thing though its hard to control and it can sometimes get really confusing. In Skype your receive instant messages and its easier to organize battles between each other and its much easier to organize tournaments. I also just prefer Skype as a hole because I am almost always on and don't have to check my email to see if their have been any new messages, I can just see my Skype icon and know straight away if there has been anything new happen. It also helps to keep the group informed at all times when needed.