Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[ORAS] Last Minute Megas
I would actually love to see a Mega Mightyena!:D
(Oct 5, 2014, 11:37 PM)Grovylite Wrote: I would actually love to see a Mega Mightyena!:D

^^^ this. i totally agree
Ninetales iz rly cewl kthnxbye
guys plz mega butterfree incoming Kappa
now in all seriousness I rlly want a mega granbull cuz hes awesome and I think there hasn't been any 2nd gen ORAS megas announced yet? Plus since hes quite defensive hell be one of the few tanky megas
Another one is walrein which is surprisingly bulky as I discovered the other day but isn't as good as it could be..tho tbh id prefer a mega granbull
Maybe a mega castform? I mean cmon this guy is useless but its originally from 3rd gen..
finally druddigon should get one since hes pretty bad but I don't think hes gonnas cuz of all the dragon megas
(Oct 6, 2014, 02:44 PM)alex4wood Wrote: guys plz mega butterfree incoming Kappa
now in all seriousness I rlly want a mega granbull cuz hes awesome and I think there hasn't been any 2nd gen ORAS megas announced yet? Plus since hes quite defensive hell be one of the few tanky megas
Another one is walrein which is surprisingly bulky as I discovered the other day but isn't as good as it could be..tho tbh id prefer a mega granbull
Maybe a mega castform? I mean cmon this guy is useless but its originally from 3rd gen..
finally druddigon should get one since hes pretty bad but I don't think hes gonnas cuz of all the dragon megas

if you ask me, i'd say there is a good chance mega slowking will happen, dont see them giving slowbro one and not him, so that would be a gen 2 mega as well
o ye ur right...plus all the people that said that pokes with evos with stones and traded with items weren't gonna happen were proved wrong cuz of gallade
(Oct 6, 2014, 02:47 PM)alex4wood Wrote: o ye ur right...plus all the people that said that pokes with evos with stones and traded with items weren't gonna happen were proved wrong cuz of gallade

evos by trade items had a mega already, mega scizor :P
nvm me OpieOP
I'm hoping for Mega Flygon.
(Oct 6, 2014, 04:03 PM)Clubpenguin796 Wrote: I'm hoping for Mega Flygon.

that would be pretty cool....wut ability would u give it?
(Oct 6, 2014, 04:04 PM)alex4wood Wrote:
(Oct 6, 2014, 04:03 PM)Clubpenguin796 Wrote: I'm hoping for Mega Flygon.

that would be pretty cool....wut ability would u give it?

some people want mega flygon to be bug/dragon with protean, but why change the typing if he has protean anyway, only protects him from turn 1 priority damage