Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

ORAS Megashop Thread [Recruiting a Breed team atm]
I need to start breeding for my own teams anyways so if you ever need more help then I also still have time to help you breed pokemons :D
i can help breed some if you want i have a large range of battle ready pokemon already so won't be hard to breed another 1 of them for someone else
I think the easier thing than creating a team for the breeding, is to put my list up of pokemon builds and people can breed to those specs and then donate them to the bank. I'll post a link up once I finish the document
Former Replay Moderator
Powersaver

Friend Safari
Type: Bug Pokemon: Paras, Venomoth, Illumise

Add me on LoL on EUW: MoneyDix
(Dec 16, 2014, 11:14 AM)Levi15791 Wrote: I think the easier thing than creating a team for the breeding, is to put my list up of pokemon builds and people can breed to those specs and then donate them to the bank. I'll post a link up once I finish the document
We could still do teamspeak, so that the trading and breeding becomes a lot easier.
(Dec 15, 2014, 07:05 PM)Levi15791 Wrote: So the plan is for me to run a 'shop' where people can come and 'order' 3-6 VGC ready pokemon. What I will do is clone them a copy of the pokemon and send them over! Currently though need a few helpers to help me breed/catch all the necessary pokemon. Reply here if interested!

I have just about everything, let me know what you need donated.