Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[ORAS] More ORAS mega's?
I don't know how legit this is but I found this topic on reddit so why not talk about it here since ORAS is getting closer!

It's about this picture that showed up in a japanese show called "Pokemon Get TV" and it would be about pokemon that "probably" would have a mega-evolution. I don't understand japanese so I have no idea if they're also saying that.

[Image: OaIlAfa.png]
Proof that it was in a video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SPb4qV8r...e&t=30m27s

so what's your thought about this? Is it legit or not?

They're hinted so many times by now that Mega Milotic/Flygon will be a thing and now again, here they are! so i'm pretty hyped about them in hope that it's real!
Also mega Breloom or mega froslass?! I never thought about that but damn, if they get mega evolutions then I will love this game even more!

and last but not least: Mega Slaking. Oh boy, dat atttack. That's all I can say about it since it (if it's real) will be the most overpowered mega ever imo.

pls Nintendo don't play with my heart like this
I hope it's true, so everyone will stop crying about Mega Flygon :P
I'm just sitting here waiting for Mega Zoroark or Mega Milotic
#TeamForum
LETS GO SOX
Nintendo looking at our new mega guesses like
[Image: ZZBrs47TusSlO.gif]
If there was a mega deoxys that would make perfect sense since then mega rayquaza and mega deoxys would face off in space in the delta episode.
Swellows unlikely tbh they could make him viable by just adding extreme speed to his move pool ( a stab extreme speed with guts boost drools).
Milotic if they are doing more megas in the actual game this is a prime candidate being one of the champions signature pokemon also she could do with one for competitive viability, viable atm but lacking compared to the other walls.
protopass: unlikely since i only got the evolution a couple of gens ago.
crawdaut: i can't see it myself but not reason why not.
dolphan: gen 2 and i can't see why he'd get one.
froslass; well galie got 1 so why not.
swalot: i don't think so but if he's going to get 1 it will be this gen
flygon: i'll be surprised if its not in the game
ninjask: ermm no thanks
breloom and slaking: definite contenders.
deoxys: do they even need 1 with 3 forms... would make sense given delta saga but they don't really seem to need 1.

I believe i read somewhere that there were 7 unnamed placeholder slots in the pokedex in the demo version. So either mega's or new legendaries we don't know if this is true though as they simply could delete the placeholders as well.
I agree with everything you said Evil but it wouldn't be the first time Nintendo decides to make a mega evolution for a pokemon that's almost completely useless :P

Also I checked the video a bit further and it also has some gameplay of the WIFI battles in it. It looks pretty much the same as in XY but it's cool to see those already confirmed mega in action! http://youtu.be/SPb4qV8rG9M?t=35m11s
I'd love to see a Mega Breloom, Flygon, and Milotic. It'd be interesting to see Ninjask get a mega, cause it could hint at a Shedinja mega as well. Imagine a Shedinja with actual HP...