Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[ORAS] MudkipLegend's team building service
Ever struggle to find just the right pokemon to put on your team? Trouble getting started making a team? Just suck at VGC in general Kappa Come on over to my team building service KappaHD. Ok but for real, the reason im starting this thread is so I can help the struggling VGC players make a team. Now im not gonna breed the team unless absolutely necessary, but i will be helping just build the structure.

To get started just leave a comment in this thread with your skype name and the core, theme, or type of team (For instance Rain, sun, TR, Tailwind, etc.)

What is a core you say? A core is the 3 or 4 pokemon that the team is based around or have the most power, basically the pokemon you would bring to every battle.

How do i comment? You should really consult a doctor because I cant help you with what you have Kappa

I am also open to people helping me build teams. SO if you want in just ask.

Have fun guys and get building B)
"Oh good, he isn't mod anymore"

-Everyone

plug
Train me to get girls to use me for my body, forget pokemon
(Aug 11, 2015, 03:06 PM)Bucsfan818 Wrote: Train me to get girls to use me for my body, forget pokemon

k bby Heart

-Everyone

plug
i would liek a mono mudkip tem plz Kappa
Never Give Up! - Densest Anime Protagonist of the Century

Forum Ninja
#PopplioDefenseSquad
Skype Name : Princess Gamer 24

Core : Mega

Type of Team : TR

Nice Post I like Seeing you help Struggling VGC Players Keep up the Great work :D
I cant get help from my Rival, then you will know all my secrets Kappa

jk, good luck, this guy knows what he's talking about and can help yall
~Visit PokemonForever's Twitter Page~
Ha! You've underestimated my stupidity.
~Virtual Polygon Duck of Team Forum~
alec can i help u help people :O
The Resident Duelist of PokemonForever    

VGC enthusiast!
                                                                                   The Yugi Moto of pokemon

Skype name: xxPOKEMASTERxxSWAGxxGANONDORFxxSANDATTACKxxMINIMIZEBLISSEY

Core: gen 1 little cup/baby/unevolved pokemon (caterpie/weedle/pidgey core. spearow is negotiable)

Type of team: trick room + tailwind (tailroom) double screen safeguard swagger team.

Also I don't have time to take this seriously so I need you to breed them for me and give them to me. 6iv only with the right natures.

I have nothing to give back in return + I need this by tomorrow.

Thanks!
50 thousand people used to live here...Now it's a ghost town.
(Aug 11, 2015, 07:21 PM)Rogue Wrote: Skype name: xxPOKEMASTERxxSWAGxxGANONDORFxxSANDATTACKxxMINIMIZEBLISSEY

Core: gen 1 little cup/baby/unevolved pokemon (caterpie/weedle/pidgey core. spearow is negotiable)

Type of team: trick room + tailwind (tailroom) double screen safeguard swagger team.

Also I don't have time to take this seriously so I need you to breed them for me and give them to me. 6iv only with the right natures.

I have nothing to give back in return + I need this by tomorrow.

Thanks!

K done KappaHD

-Everyone

plug
I'm trying to build a team with a Sylveon and possibly a Bisharp. Teach me senpai!