Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[ORAS] NEED help with team building
Brick 
What are some good trick room sweepers plz help me draft some pokemon for the squad kappa tjfRekt
mega ampharos, M-mawille, M, kang, M cammelrupt from the megas non megas i like marowak with thick club but theres prob better options than him
For VGC: Pick a Mega. The Meta doesnt require a mega but the majority use one and it will be very helpful. If you are going with one like Mega Swampert or Mawile team it up with Politoed or something with rain dance. Since we do not know what the format is for VGC 2015 we can assume it is Kalos and Hoenn dex. If you want to go with a Mega like Camerupt, trick room is vital and of importance. It does not have the seed at all and can not take a hit from the most common type in the meta, Water. From there pick pokemon to go around and make the mega stronger. (for instence, Trick roomer for Camerupt such as Reuniclus, Drizzle Politoed for Swampert or a Rain Dance Sableye if Politoed is not legal.) Mixing attackers is essential as well. If you bring a team with all Special attackers and someone has a Blissey you are in for a bad time. Also cover your weaknesses. Most importantly bring pokemon that you like and want to use.

I hope this helped Smile
"Oh good, he isn't mod anymore"

-Everyone

plug
I had a lot of success with a No Guard Machamp. He's pretty slow and has immense attack. Get an adamant nature, max out his attack and go to town once Trick Room is set up. I usually led with Machamp and my TR setter, then either protected or used Bulk-Up round 1. After that, it was Dynamic Punch for STAB (and always causes confusion in the target) and Stone Edge for strong type coverage. The No Guard ability causes his attacks to never miss (but also means all attacks hit you), so the high power/low accuracy moves are huge here.

Enjoy!