Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[ORAS] OMG, I got my first shiny legendary, Shiny Lugia!
Shocked 
[Image: qbwouu7880zy.jpg]
(the date is messed up, because of the 3DS clock. I caught it yesterday.)

I am so happy right now! :D This is my first shiny legendary! And it is also my favourite legendary, Lugia :D I honestly remember how much stress it took me to do 10 soft resets every day, and sometimes, 20 times too, but I never actually thought I would finally get Shiny Lugia! I was about to put the game down for the day, but decided to do a few more resets. My head was low, not looking at the screen, just using my ears to tell if its shiny or not, to make it more tense. Then the moment came, that I heard the iconic shiny sparkle when going back in the Lugia Battle, I just flipped out, and went a happy sort of crazy xD Then I thought that the real challenge was capturing him, but I was able to get him to yellow health, paralyzed him, and caught him farily quickly in a regular pokeball! I then got so happy, and then I finally continued Alpha Sapphire, with my new Shiny Lugia, whom I named Cerberus, to go and beat the Sootoplis Gym, and then the Elite 4! My team was, Cerberus, Crescent (my Shiny Absol from a previous post), Crismon (My Latias), Gardevoir, Primal Kyogre, and my starter, Sceptile. I was victorius, and I remember the final moment against Stevens Mega Metagross, Cerberus, finishing it off with Earthquake! Such a awesome scene it was! I then also beat the Delta Episode, on the same day, with my same team!

I will always love my Shiny Lugia, that I always dreamed of catching in Pokemon! Right now I might shiny hunt for a Eevee or some other Pokemon. Either Eevee or Cobalion or Latias/Latios, since I have the Eon Ticket for both versions.
Lucky! I don't have enough patience to hunt for shiny legendaries  Tongue
Life only happens once. Make the most out of it.

I main Tracer for some reason...
My Friend Safari is Flying with Pidgey, Fletchiender and Swanna. Feel free to add me!

Also, my name is Hayden... Why am I Johnnyspyguy?
Congrats !
Congrats! Really good shing for your first legendary one Smile
Hi, Super Nintendo Chalmers!
Thanks all of you! Tbh, I get bored pretty quickly when soft resetting or when in the Friend Safari, so the average soft resets I do every day is 10-20. I was lucky that Arceus blessed me with Shiny Lugia, as I am now soft resetting for Shiny Cobalion on Pathless Plain, and shiny hunting for Shiny Latias and Latios, via the Run Away method.
Oh cool! I recently got my first shiny legendary too! Reshiram
OU MASTER RACE
Nice! I was gonna get Shiny Reshiram, but I cant because my american 3DS's L and R triggers are broken, so I can only do shiny run away method encounters on that 3DS for Omega Ruby. However my Japanese New 3DS, you saw two times, is the main one I use right now, for Alpha Sapphire.