Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[ORAS] ORAS getting lucky, anyone else lucky too?
So I just got alpha sapphire only about 30 minutes ago. First Tailow I catch has an adamant nature and guts. after a few levels and some online google searches it has am almost perfect attack IV. My playthrough run just got way easier. Has anyone else had such luck in the new games be it shiny Pokemon, awesome wins out of nowhere, or other cool things?
Found a Guts Taillow with brave bird, I'd have to check my boxes again, but I think it had 3 or 4 perfect IVs. I've also found a few other Pokemon, and nearly every time a Tentacool appears, it's got an egg move and 3 stars. I've been spamming Tropius now to get its search level up and hopefully get a good one to breed.
I wouldn't classify this as good luck but just really, really strange luck...I was surfing in the area above Mossdeep when I encountered a double battle where the NPCs threw out the EXACT same pokemon I threw out, on the same sides of the field: Camerupt and Altaria. I know since they're both Hoenn Pokemon the chances are higher that I'll find trainers with these two, but the fact I happened to have my camerupt and altaria at the front of my party in the slots they were at that particular moment? I thought it was pretty crazy lol.

As far as finding Pokemon with good natures and IVs goes I've had terrible luck, and have had to settle on a team with mostly neutral natures lol.
I'm never lucky. Haha all the Pokemon on my team during my playthrough of the game had the opposite natures from the ones I needed. So yeah...
I reset my game about 10 times before I got a Latias with a nature that reduced attack. didnt care what it bumped