33 52.38%
I'm so rich that I will get both
22.22%
14 22.22%
Total 63 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[ORAS] Omega Ruby or Alpha Sapphire?
Getting Omega Ruby, simply because I like Groudon more than Kyogre. (Even though I have a complete living dex :P)
Getting Alpha #makeitrain
I'm gonna get both eventually but getting Sapphire first since that was the first one I bought back in the day. And Kyogre is pretty boss.
I'm so rich Imma buy both, but my main game will be Omega Ruby, as ruby red is one of my favorite specific colors.
I luckily have my birthday on the 11th, so I'll be picking up both with whatever birthday money is thrown my way haha.
If I had to only choose one though, it'd be Alpha Sapphire because I had Sapphire when they first came out while my sister had Ruby, and Kyogre is really beautiful imo.
:3

Edit: I'll probably play Alpha as a normal run through with transferred Pokemon and Ruby will be a wonder trade play-through haha.
I'm getting Alpha.

However, my little brother is getting Omega. We like to get different versions for the version exclusive Pokemon.
I'm waiting to find out if Sableye's mega stone will be exclusive to one version, so I can get that version. If it happens to be in both, I'll probably get Sapphire.
Alpha Sapphire cause... blue.
And Sapphire happens to be my favorite shade blue too.
I would have to go with Omega Ruby because i like groudon.

I bought the Limited edition myself and the groudon figure looks awesome! Cant wait for the game to release!
Personally, I'm getting both. Pokemon is one of those things I just can't help but splurge on. Not to mention, one is my main file and the other is the one I play over and over again.