Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[ORAS] Outline of a pokemon
[Image: proxy.jpg?t=HBheaHR0cDovLzM4Lm1lZGlhLnR1...AQxtpaGbVk]

Outside of the new megas, legendaries, and riding mega lati@s, this image has been showing up and its a bit of a mystery what pokemon it is. My thought is regigigas, as Hoenn is where the regi's originated. though a lot of people are saying hoopa, which I dont see at all in the picture. The last one that i've seen talked about is diancie, which is a reasonable assumption since mega diancie is a thing for this game., but what do you guys think, do you agree its one of these pokemon, or perhaps a different one, please leave your thoughts below and discuss who you think this mystery pokemon is

Reference images:
Hoopa: [Image: hoopa.png]
Regigigas: [Image: 250px-486Regigigas.png]

Diancie: [Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS0VDGphri0leRFPOz1KUw...NN7gGiRPMg]

Mega Diancie: [Image: Diancie_p02_02.jpg]
Ninetales iz rly cewl kthnxbye
Woah! Just saw that!
I think it's a Diancie. If you look close enough you will see little diamonds hanging down from the head and a few triangles on it's head, like a Diancie would have.
(Oct 10, 2014, 06:42 PM)Clubpenguin796 Wrote: I think it's a Diancie. If you look close enough you will see little diamonds hanging down from the head and a few triangles on it's head, like a Diancie would have.

yeah i can def see that, the only point some people were saying was that it doesnt look like theres enough points for it to be diancies head
Ninetales iz rly cewl kthnxbye
i think it's an Electrode... i mean, you obviously see the red outline is a circle... and it's red. Electrode is round, red & white... Therefore, it's Electrode.

Case closed!

on a serious note though... looks like Diance.
It's obviously [Image: 250px-175Togepi.png]

=D

EDIT:
Wait... it could actually be a Mega Jirachi! (A guy can dream, can't he?)
I'm the lead developer for the site! (Formerly My Cupcake Money)
[ My Stream | My Pokeradar Thing ]
Let me know if anything comes up~