Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[ORAS] Powersaves?
Questions for Powersavers ONLY!

1. What are the risks of using Powersaves? Is it true that you can easily lose your Pokémon save? How easy it is to accidentally corrupt your file?
  2. What items are needed for a Powersaves Setup and what's the average total price (in US Dollars)?
  3. Why might one choose Powersaves over PokéGen?
  4. Is Powersaves detectable?
  5. What are the limits of Powersaves? Can you create Pokémon, or just modify them?

Thank you to anyone who can answer these questions. If your input on this thread was truly helpful and influential in my possible future purchase of Powersaves, I promise that I will reward you with any 1 Pokémon of your choosing, "made" in the way you wish to receive it, courtesy of Powersaves.

EDIT: As time goes on and questions are answered, I may change the questions to answer more specific things, or things that have yet to be answered.
If you don't know what Powersaves is, then leave it that way unless you want to ruin your Pokemon life :P

Just kidding (king of), It's pretty much a device used to backup you saves from a game cartridge to a computer and also cheat. Here's a list of all the cheats you can do. https://powersaves3ds.maximummemory.com/

I bought mine from Amazon.

Only once did I receive a "Corrupt Save Data" error on my Pokemon X but I think that was because I closed my program down in a wrong way.

You get the Powersaves cable, cartridge holder thingy and a rule book which also has a code you put into the program when registering.

I don't even know how to PokeGen

It's legal, just frowned upon I think.

Yeah you can use it to get event Pokemon, even the expired ones. Not sure if everyone is in there but there are different regions too.
(Dec 14, 2014, 11:28 AM)Nathan Wrote: If you don't know what Powersaves is, then leave it that way unless you want to ruin your Pokemon life :P

Just kidding (king of), It's pretty much a device used to backup you saves from a game cartridge to a computer and also cheat. Here's a list of all the cheats you can do. https://powersaves3ds.maximummemory.com/

I bought mine from Amazon.

Only once did I receive a "Corrupt Save Data" error on my Pokemon X but I think that was because I closed my program down in a wrong way.

You get the Powersaves cable, cartridge holder thingy and a rule book which also has a code you put into the program when registering.

I don't even know how to PokeGen

It's legal, just frowned upon I think.

Yeah you can use it to get event Pokemon, even the expired ones. Not sure if everyone is in there but there are different regions too.

Thank you for your input! The questions have been updated. :P
Bump.
Powersaves can modify any pre existing pokemon and generate any 6th gen event pokemon.
I have been using it for about half a year and never had any problems
Corrupt data files comes from having a bad cable.
Pokegen can only make 5th gen pokemon [no pentagon]
These [5th gen] can not be used in competitive battling but they are great for breeding.
Powersaves can max your money in game and items