Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[ORAS] Ruby Wonderlocke!!!
Finished up my version of Alpha Sapphire.

Starting my Omega Ruby Wonderlocke with Sriracha my Torchic

Wish me luck!
good luck :D
~Visit PokemonForever's Twitter Page~
Ha! You've underestimated my stupidity.
~Virtual Polygon Duck of Team Forum~
Oh nice! I could never do these cause once I complete the game I am like, "Oh thank you it's over"
I only have the first two badges, but I'm thinking of starting over right now to do the Wonderlocke challenge. Noob question: I read the Wonderlocke wiki and it says "First, the player will catch any 6 pokemon, including the starter, then he wonder trades off all the pokemon and those pokemon wondertraded back shall be the players team until the challenge is over". I'm a little confused... is it saying that the starter has to be wondertraded?
(Nov 25, 2014, 07:39 AM)boots Wrote: I only have the first two badges, but I'm thinking of starting over right now to do the Wonderlocke challenge. Noob question: I read the Wonderlocke wiki and it says "First, the player will catch any 6 pokemon, including the starter, then he wonder trades off all the pokemon and those pokemon wondertraded back shall be the players team until the challenge is over". I'm a little confused... is it saying that the starter has to be wondertraded?

Ive been using my own rules really. I kept my starter and catch the first pokemon on a route. If I faint that pokemon I don't catch anything on the route. If a pokemon faints I wonder trade it away.