Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[ORAS] Scramble Challenge
I've figured it out what I want to do for challenge when replaying ORAS!

I want you guys to pick 6 mons for me to complete Omega Ruby with. Only one Pokémon per person and please comment seriously.. No trolls for the sake of trolling.

Please explain why you picked that Pokémon. Whether you think it is fun or why it is important to you. Any Pokémon from the National Dex is allowed aside from EVENT/LEGENDARIES.
---------------------
“BLEH!” A sophisticated Shuppet.
i wan u 2 play biDoOf

Is that a good enough troll impersonation? While it would be awesome for you to play Bidoof (and win), I am putting a vote on Staraptor, well, Starly. I want you to work for the god of all birds.
mono flying as it will make the game interesting Smile albeit i'm not sure if any birds can learn dive.

i vote swellow (and tailow until it evolves) cuz he's my fav flying type and is actually pretty good with stab guts facade and 125 base speed Smile.
Evilsabre
Winning a Pokemon battle is not so much about being a step ahead of your opponent but rather being 2 steps behind them
(Aug 11, 2015, 06:56 AM)Delta Wrote: i wan u 2 play biDoOf

Is that a good enough troll impersonation? While it would be awesome for you to play Bidoof (and win), I am putting a vote on Staraptor, well, Starly. I want you to work for the god of all birds.

Do you by any chance have a spare Starly? Angel
---------------------
(Aug 11, 2015, 07:02 AM)evilsabre Wrote: mono flying as it will make the game interesting Smile albeit i'm not sure if any birds can learn dive.

i vote swellow (and tailow until it evolves) cuz he's my fav flying type and is actually pretty good with stab guts facade and 125 base speed Smile.

I sadly forgot to include that there is a type clause.
---------------------
Golett
(Aug 11, 2015, 08:09 AM)terrorkid94 Wrote: Golett

I was just looking at that and a mono ghost run seems fun too. It so hard to pick..
---------------------
I could get you a Starly with amazing IV's, Double Edge, and Brave Bird, as well as being Reckless, and completely EV trained. I might even make it Adamant. You would have the ultimate Starly.
(Aug 11, 2015, 10:01 AM)Delta Wrote: I could get you a Starly with amazing IV's, Double Edge, and Brave Bird, as well as being Reckless, and completely EV trained. I might even make it Adamant. You would have the ultimate Starly.

Oh my, I'd love that !
---------------------
Aegislash

You will need some serious defense.

[Image: aegislash-blade.gif]

[Image: aegislash.gif]