Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[ORAS] Search Level: 324, I FINALLY GOT SHINY ABSOL!
Shocked 
[Image: eme1bqxw6hty.jpg]
It knew Perish Song, so before it would of died, I had to capture it with a Master Ball. Funny story, I brought the game with me to the bathroom, when I was at like Search Level 322, and when I finally saw the red on Absol, I started freaking out in the bathroom XD

The next Pokemon I am going to continue shiny hunting is Ralts, and then Treecko in AS.
Awesome. Be careful with that Ralts. That one is a trickster .  Cool
Don't worry, I have Wobuffet as lead with his Arena Trap for Ralts. Big Grin
Hey guys, update here, I almost beat my japanese copy of Alpha Sapphire. I have 7 badges now, captured Kyogre, and traded over Crescent (This Shiny Absol), who is at level 55 or something right now, and can mega evolve at will. His moveset is Blizzard, Night Slash, Rock Tomb, and Psycho Cut! Right now I am soft resetting for a Shiny Lugia I always wanted for so long, in the underwater Sea Mauville Control Room.
(Apr 25, 2017, 06:20 AM)Absol - lutely! Wrote: Hey guys, update here, I almost beat my japanese copy of Alpha Sapphire. I have 7 badges now, captured Kyogre, and traded over Crescent (This Shiny Absol), who is at level 55 or something right now, and can mega evolve at will. His moveset is Blizzard, Night Slash, Rock Tomb, and Psycho Cut! Right now I am soft resetting for a Shiny Lugia I always wanted for so long, in the underwater Sea Mauville Control Room.

@Absol - lutely! Good job! Glad you could have caught your Absol. And good luck with that Lugia (did I mention that Lugia is my favorite legendary?)!
VGC|Breeding|Forum Regular|Amethyst 0mega

PM me if you need help with competitive battling!
Really? :D, and thanks for being nice! You are a nice guy on this forum, even though everyone seems nice here as well.