Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[ORAS] Secret League
I have decided to start a pokemon league. For the gyms we will use bases (if that's not obvious enough) and we will mainly be setting them up in the secret areas. So far its just me but its been a dream of mine to be a part of some sort of pokemon league and have a gym since i was about 6. So since there is just me so far of course i need some more people! If you are willing to, ask if you can join. I already have a fighting type gym. If you do want to ask, make sure which type of gym you would want to have. But we don't just need Leaders and it would be awesome if we could even get trainers (of the correct type) in these gyms.
Cool idea for the secret bases epicjinja. Chek in some of the older post there is a previous post like this that tried to get started and never ended up happening. You can use it as a reference to find interested members though
#TeamForum

(Jan 7, 2015, 09:24 PM)tygaa2 Wrote: Cool idea for the secret bases  epicjinja. Chek in some of the older post there is a previous post like this that tried to get started and never ended up happening. You can use it as a reference to find interested members though

Thank you but do you think you could tell me the name of the post?bit would be much appreciated
(Jan 8, 2015, 09:20 PM)naitre Wrote: There is a reddit community that has super secret base gym leaders to challenge if you're interested: http://www.reddit.com/r/supersecretbases

Thank You
I'd actually participate in this.
I would be a trainer for the fighting gym. I have a few ideas for Pokés.
Hawlucha
Hariyama
Sawk
Breloom
Gallaudet
Machoke / Machamp
Update 1 we now have a grass type and an electric type Leaders!
(Jan 9, 2015, 07:38 PM)Hero Wrote: I'd actually participate in this.

as a gym leader or a challenger?
(Jan 9, 2015, 08:24 PM)iDrEaMiNbLuEsKiEs Wrote: I would be a trainer for the fighting gym. I have a few ideas for Pokés.
Hawlucha
Hariyama
Sawk
Breloom
Gallaudet
Machoke / Machamp

would you want to be a trainer in my gym?
(Jan 9, 2015, 09:20 PM)Epicninja Wrote:
(Jan 9, 2015, 08:24 PM)iDrEaMiNbLuEsKiEs Wrote: I would be a trainer for the fighting gym. I have a few ideas for Pokés.
Hawlucha
Hariyama
Sawk
Breloom
Gallaudet
Machoke / Machamp

would you want to be a trainer in my gym?

Sure! I'd need time to prepare my pokés though.