Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[ORAS] Shinies Caught by using DexNav
I decided to make this topic so we could post our Shiny catches using DexNav since now it's pretty much confirmed it works.
Here goes my recent catch, Shiny Vulpix at about 39~40 chain, kinda messed up on the count there cause i was so upset that i could make sucessful searches most of the time and also some other pokemon showing up, couldn't believe I found it so easily  :D
Screenshots

Previously caught Shinies using DexNav Method:
Shiny Swablu at chain number 23, Search level 174.
Shiny Ponyta at chain number 56, Search level 58.
Shiny Jigglypuff at chain number 255, Search level 236.

edit: forgot to mention my Search level on Vulpix was 48 by the time i caught the shiny.

recent shinies: Shiny Absol this one was the hardest so far, 289 chain at search lvl 529 with two previously broken chains, one at about 160 while i broke my concentration and another at about 102 while i was really sleepy and couldn't continue at all lol

Feel free to post your catches too! :D
I have only caught 2 and they were both Eevee,
First one was 144 chain, 336 search level.
Then I did a 340 chain for another, broke it Sad
Then at search level 700 I decided to try once more and got another shiny eevee at a chain of 39!

It's insane how I can get a 340+ chain with nothing, then get a shiny in 39.
Oh well!
shiny shuppet. don't remember the chain amount other than it was early 20's and the search level was 250+
I've caught a shiny Ralts (now Gardevoir), a Gloom (now Bellossom), a Absol, and a Psyduck. I love this DexNav feature.
Grats to you all!

(Dec 9, 2014, 07:05 AM)Kevin Wrote: I have only caught 2 and they were both Eevee,
First one was  144 chain, 336 search level.
Then I did a 340 chain for another, broke it Sad
Then at search level 700 I decided to try once more and got another shiny eevee at a chain of 39!

It's insane how I can get a 340+ chain with nothing, then get a shiny in 39.
Oh well!

Yeah it's funny how these odds are, sometimes you find them so early on then sometimes it takes 200+ chains to find it.

(Dec 9, 2014, 08:57 AM)Dragon Tamer Tito Wrote: I've caught a shiny Ralts (now Gardevoir), a Gloom (now Bellossom), a Absol, and a Psyduck. I love this DexNav feature.

I really love this feature too, it's at least 100x better than Pokeradar imo.
I just caught a Shiny Ralts this time while watching Justin's Stream.
Screens
Got it at 198 with Search lv269!
I'll be posting all my catches with all the info so maybe someone wants to run a statistic analysis or someone is curious about the odds, idk, hope its helpful!
The only shiny I have ever found was a Y Chain Fishing Poliwhirl while looking for a shiny Dragonair.  Boxed forever :,C

Edit: I tried finding a shiny Ralts via DexNav but no luck.
Manage to find 2 shiny ralts
First ralts : 20 chain ( 56 search level)
Second ralts: 73 chain ( 347 search level )
I caught a shiny Pikachu on a 56 chain (: (search level was 76 )

Photo (Sorry for the bad quality > . < )
I found a shiny Seedot after not being able to find a Ralts during the chain. The search level was lower than 15 and the chain was around 22-24. My Ralts chain also randomly broke at 160 (Search level about 300) after not finding anything so I gave up only to find a Shiny Ralts today with a chain below 50 (search level about 320-240). This was my experience with Dexnav chaining.