Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[ORAS] Shiny Chaining on Mirage islands
Like the title said, I was shiny chaining on mirage island for a shiny darmanitan. I spent about 4 days doing it, I was on chain 120 something when it broke. Never found a shiny darmanitan, so I was wondering if the mirage islands are shiny locked or I am just super unlucky.
I was able to chain on one I quest u just had bad luck because I got a shiny dolfan that way
(Jan 1, 2015, 11:50 PM)bsaet Wrote: I was able to chain on one I quest u just had bad luck because I got a shiny dolfan that way

thank just wanna make sure its not shiny locked. The way my chain broke was so sad, this stupid kid popped my game cart out.
Yup, only a handful of events (Celebi, Victini) and legendaries in instances (Yveltal, Xerneas) are shiny locked. Everything else is practically good to go, especially things that come from the grass. If you can encounter the Pokemon normally (fishing, DexNav, hordes, regular encounter, etc) have a possibility of being shiny.
[align=center]Started by apeing gates, touching Triforces, and blaming Levi

Now I'm here with a fancy sword, smiling at all the burrito chokes, the blue shells, and the shiny catches.

#JustinSucks
(Jan 2, 2015, 07:52 PM)Skarric Wrote: Yup, only a handful of events (Celebi, Victini) and legendaries in instances (Yveltal, Xerneas) are shiny locked. Everything else is practically good to go, especially things that come from the grass. If you can encounter the Pokemon normally (fishing, DexNav, hordes, regular encounter, etc) have a possibility of being shiny.

guess I just have bad luck.