Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[ORAS] Sign Up Now for the Sinnoh Classic
[Image: detail_en_afa324af-7e70-4909-b4f4-6dfd3d561ea3.jpg]

Registration is now open for the Sinnoh Classic. Join Pokémon fans in celebrating the era of Pokémon Diamond and Pokémon Pearl with exciting battles using only the Pokémon discovered as of these historic games. Everyone who participates in the Sinnoh Classic will receive a Garchomp just like the powerful Pokémon Cynthia used on her team as the Sinnoh League Champion, so don’t miss your chance to play.

The matches will be Double Battles in Pokémon Omega Ruby and Pokémon Alpha Sapphire, with four Pokémon selected to battle in each match. In the Sinnoh Classic Online Competition, you will be permitted to use Pokémon from past games brought in via Poké Transporter. All Pokémon above Lv. 50 will be set to Lv. 50 for the duration of the match. See the regulations for a complete list of eligible Pokémon. Mega Stones will not be allowed.

Registration is open until Thursday, July 21, 2016, at 23:59 UTC. Space is limited, so don’t wait! To compete, you’ll need a Pokémon Trainer Club account and your own copy of the Pokémon Omega Ruby or Pokémon Alpha Sapphire video game with a party of eligible Pokémon. To sign up, log on to your account from the PGL homepage and click “Online Competitions” on the main menu. You’ll need to read and accept the regulations on the Pokémon Global Link before the battle period begins.

The competition goes from Friday, July 22, at 00:00 UTC until Sunday, July 24, at 23:59 UTC. Trainers will be limited in the number of battles they can compete in per day. Consult the tournament regulations for details. Play hard and try to reach the top of the leaderboards, which will be posted after the competition ends.

Check out the Sinnoh Classic Online Competition regulations page for complete details on this fun event. Good luck battling in the Sinnoh Classic!
The minute you think of giving up, think of the reason why you held on so long.
Do you think I'd be laughed at if I came in with an arbitrary team, knowing I'd lose immediately, all for the Garchomp?
You can find me on YouTube, Steam, and Twitter if you need to