Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[ORAS] Soft Resets
umm hi alola donphan here no offense to you all but soft reseting dosent work. i tryed it forever on my alpha saphire and never did i get a shiny kyogre. i googled it and he looks pink when he's shiny so i know how to recognize it but for some reason i can turn my game off and on a billion times and never get a shiny kyogre so i know for a fact that shiny resetting dosent work but no offense if you think it does. u must have just got lucky but it wasnt bc of the shiny resent...  Cool Cool

ps does anyone have a shiny kyoger for trade pls??????
I got Reshiram on the 237th go and Ho-oh on the 763rd go, I am really slow at soft resetting so they both took me about 5 months or so

@AlolaDonphan2998 ........Kyogre is shiny locked.......... OMG! How long have you been chaining for it!
i have try it out a couple of times but without luck so i gave up. Congratz tho on your shiny Smile
Thanks Smile
I soft reset for Dialga back on Platinum and got about 2,000 soft resets in before I gave up. On ORAS I've done a little soft resetting on Latias and Raikou, but I get bored after awhile and have to hunt whenever I feel like hunting. It's not like soft resetting has a chain, so leaving and coming back is definitely an option :p
I hate when i have to log in my Powersave account everytime because it doesn't save the password , it's a waste of time -.-