Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[ORAS] Some legends shiny locked?
Hello! I dont knwo if this has been posted anywhere else,

Ive been soft resetting for rayquaza for a while now and still no shiny and I thought I was being unlucky but then I did some research and it seems nobody has been able to get either the main legeds or rayquaza or deoxys through soft resetting, has anyone here been able to? Serebii says they might be locked but it says theyre still testing it...
i would assume its locked ericka just reset till u get nature and ivs u can check by going summary in the battle right after and if its confirmed unlocked later you can bank ur pokes and reset if you really want it Smile
(Dec 13, 2014, 10:30 AM)evilsabre Wrote: i would assume its locked ericka just reset till u get nature and ivs u can check by going summary in the battle right after and if its confirmed unlocked later you can bank ur pokes and reset if you really want it Smile

ahh thats what I feared Sad shiny mega rayquaza would have looked sooo awesome. Thanks!
As far as we are currently aware Groudon, Kyogre, Rayquaza and Deoxys are the only shiny locked Pokemon, but there have been a few rumors of Deoxys not actually being locked, but it's a bit of a hard soft reset Pokemon.
http://www.serebii.net/games/shiny.shtml

go to the bottom and it shows you what is shiny locked
༼ ◕_◕ ༽༼ ◕_◕ ༽༼ ◕_◕ ༽༼ ◕_◕ ༽༼ ◕_◕ ༽༼ ◕_◕ ༽༼ ◕_◕ ༽༼ ◕_◕ ༽༼ ◕_◕ ༽
     ༼ ◕_◕ ༽ Megumi is best Waifu ༼ ◕_◕ ༽
༼ ◕_◕ ༽༼ ◕_◕ ༽༼ ◕_◕ ༽༼ ◕_◕ ༽༼ ◕_◕ ༽༼ ◕_◕ ༽༼ ◕_◕ ༽༼ ◕_◕ ༽༼ ◕_◕ ༽
oh well :/ thanks to all of you guys! Maybe ill just bank one then though its not the same
(Dec 13, 2014, 10:33 AM)erickab24 Wrote:
(Dec 13, 2014, 10:30 AM)evilsabre Wrote: i would assume its locked ericka just reset till u get nature and ivs u can check by going summary in the battle right after and if its confirmed unlocked later you can bank ur pokes and reset if you really want it Smile

ahh thats what I feared Sad shiny mega rayquaza would have looked sooo awesome. Thanks!

If you trade for a Shiny Rayquaza, you can Mega Evolve it!

After you complete the Delta Episode, go to Meteor Falls. I believe there is a cutscene with Zinnia and her grandmother the first time you go there, but after that, if you speak with Zinnia's grandmother once again with shiny Rayquaza on you she'll ask if you'd like to reteach Rayquaza Dragon Ascent (the move needed to Mega Evolve Rayquaza), in case it forgot it for some reason.