Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Intro to VGC for Beginners
This guide is awesome, great job! :D
woh tygaa. seriously amazing! thank you for this. it's my new favorite thread.
Follow us on Twitter @_pokemonforever
Learn about us on our Welcome Page
Watch us play games on Twitch.tv
Thanks a million for this, as someone who is completely new to this it really helps. I was wondering as well, does anyone know a thread where I could just ask questions, maybe tips, or ask for opinions on things I don't understand or pointers in the right direction? I've looked at the mentoring system, but I'm a bit too stubborn and in my own time to do that, but somewhere I could go with queries would be perfect. Thanks for everything, and thanks again for the guide.
glad to help out the community! thanks for all the positive feedback

@eelrack1
In the wright up there is a link to the vgc 15 mega thread that has many wright ups about the pokemon.
Also there are many breeding/ev/iv tutorials on the site.
if that doesn't answer all of your questions you can PM me any additional questions you have
#TeamForum

(Jan 14, 2015, 07:25 AM)tygaa2 Wrote: @eelrack1
In the wright up there is a link to the vgc 15 mega thread that has many wright ups about the pokemon.
Also there are many breeding/ev/iv tutorials on the site.
if that doesn't answer all of your questions you can PM me any additional questions you have

Thank you for your help, and the great thread. I will do.
this guide is awesome Smile thanks tygaa for doing this! :D
Thank you! I really needed a "somewhat" to "solid" guide on VGC! I REALLY want to get into competitive battling because it looks like a fun way to not only play Pokémon, but just learn a diffirent style of Pokemon play than just the standard pick a starter and beat the game to never come back and play the game again.
I need something else to spice up Pokémon!
Tygaa, great guide, thanks for simplifying it for VGC noobs like me :D