Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[ORAS] What Nature(s) should I get for Uxie, Mesprit, and Azelf? (Possible Spoilers)
Wink 
As of last night, I beat the 8th Gym, and just before that I was given the item Eon Flute, which is where your told by Steven that Latios (for me) will come and fly me wherever, which is AWESOME! YOU DONT NEED A BIRD FLYER ANYMORE! WOOT! \o/ and so I was messing around and saw something odd and it was called Nameless Cavern, and I was like WTF?! Huh Huh Huh So I went there, SAVED, went to the cave and saw a weird freaking purple/black portal and it asked if I wanted to stick my hand in there! Dodgy That didnt sound right but since it IS A KIDS game, I figured, whats the worse can happen, and then Azelf came up! :O :O :O :O I WAS LIKE WHOA!!!!!!!!!!! Now im going to try and get the right nature for it (and maybe the others) before I head off to the Elite 4. I only right now have a lvl 60 Blaziken and 58 Metagross for the Elite 4. Undecided
Here are some builds that you can check out!

UXIE
---------------------------------
-Stealth Rock
-Thunder Wave / Yawn
-Psychic
-U-turn
Item Attached: Leftovers
Ability: Levitate
EVs and Nature:
EVs: 252 HP / 152 Def / 104 Spe
Bold Nature (+Def, -Atk)
AZELF
- Taunt
- Stealth Rock
- Fire Blast / Grass Knot
- Explosion
Item Attached: Focus Sash
EVs and Nature:
EVs: 4 Atk / 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
Naive Nature (+Spd, -SDef)
MESPRIT
- Psychic
- Ice Beam
- Hidden Power [Ground] / Hidden Power [Fighting]
- Calm Mind
Item Attached: Life Orb / Leftovers
EVs and Nature:
EVs: 252 SAtk / 4 SDef / 252 Spd
Timid Nature (+Spd, -Atk)

These are just a couple builds ive found! Hope I helped a little
Those levels for blaziken and metaross should be high enough to beat the elite 4. As for as natures for the three legends I would go with a +Def or a +Sdef nature