Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[ORAS] What the actual hell
A potato and a french fry wanted to massacre the salad!
(Aug 24, 2015, 10:24 AM)sng Wrote: you can't use logic to try and explain / understand what was going through those kind of peoples heads. I'm more intrigued in how lucky we were that not only was the guy stupid enough to post that on facebook. But his other friend was also just as stupid to not tell him to take it down. Combined with someone actually reporting what they saw. Whoever reported that to the police saved a lot of lives. Kudos.

I don't think anything was going through their heads. They didn't think when they said to each other "hey let's shoot this event up". They didn't think when they bought illegal firearms. They didn't think when they could have turned around and avoided with the consequences of their future actions. They didn't think when they stupidly put their plans on Facebook. They didn't think when they drove up to the event. And I'll bet that they wouldn't think about who they where attacking, after all, what would it matter if it's someone's child? They didn't. Freaking. Think.

But in all seriousness, I can't help but feel just a little tiny bit bad for those two. It's a tough road ahead for them, since they'll undoubtedly be charged for attempted murder. I mean, they could plead insanity, that's how other people in their shoes have gotten out of the situation, but that's still bad. One of them was young, colleges aren't gonna like seeing that he's been charged. The other older one's gonna have a hard time getting hired again, employers wouldn't want a charged man working for them.
I'm just waiting to see reports of what their motives were.