Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[ORAS] do i buy Physical or Digital Copy?
here is the thing, due to laws from nintnendo aparently physical copies arrive a week later in latin america(i live in honduras) so i already prepaid for the game and when i ask for a refund they said that they can only give me another game if i wanted. later today i recieved 50 dollars from my mother for working at the house (8 hours no pay, getting a job here is practically impossible) so i dont know if get the digital copy and buy another 3ds game, or wait a week and save the money for MH4U (or any good wii u title). im kinda desperate for Alpha sapphire though.
Don't get the digital copy. It takes up wayy too much space to be worth it.
#TeamForum
LETS GO SOX
(Nov 21, 2014, 07:31 PM)thewasher19 Wrote: Don't get the digital copy. It takes up wayy too much space to be worth it.

how much space does it take?
(Nov 21, 2014, 07:34 PM)ArcherX Wrote:
(Nov 21, 2014, 07:31 PM)thewasher19 Wrote: Don't get the digital copy. It takes up wayy too much space to be worth it.

how much space does it take?

14,000 blocks.
#TeamForum
LETS GO SOX
It takes up most of the SD card. Most of the times with big games like this it's best to get the digital copy unless your DS is going to be used just for that game
i currently have 26,214 blocks(plus the 1.933 from demo i will delete later) so i can download the game and have have half the space for dlc and stuff

*Currently struggling between my desesperation and need to get the physical copy(im slightly OCD)