Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Offering a Shiny BR Salamence! (CLOSED)
Hi guys, so I don't like to use gender Pokemon and I got a genned Shiny BR Salamence, witch I used to breed. But now that I'm done with it, I decided to trade it, so make your offers! ^_^
Shiny BR Charizard? (best as mega Y)
If you need help with IV breeding or if you wanna battle (Mixed OU), feel free to send me a PM!
Is it genned @ElliotProbablyTheBest ?
Shiny amphrados with mega stone and a shiny empoleon
(May 12, 2016, 01:57 PM)Pattyback11 Wrote: Shiny amphrados with mega stone and a shiny empoleon

@Pattyback11 Are they BR?
As far as I know, it's not. It's what I like to call: Pseudo-genned. (meaning it's 6 IV's ) My friend bred it for me.
If you need help with IV breeding or if you wanna battle (Mixed OU), feel free to send me a PM!
(May 12, 2016, 02:00 PM)ElliotProbablyTheBest Wrote: As far as I know, it's not. It's what I like to call: Pseudo-genned. (meaning it's 6 IV's ) My friend bred it for me.

Ok, well that's cool! When do you want to trade? @ElliotProbablyTheBest
Now it's fine! I'll add you in a sec. @le2017
Yes they are. Or the amphrados is and the empoleon half is
(May 12, 2016, 02:04 PM)ElliotProbablyTheBest Wrote: Now it's fine! I'll add you in a sec. @le2017

@ElliotProbablyTheBest do you think you could also help me evolve my Slowpoke into a Slowking?