Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Oh well, hello there
I guess it was only a matter of time before I came here, but hello all!
I'm KAYLAF0XX! Or just Kayla. I mean, whichever one you want to call me :D
I'm a Pokemaniac, since I was 7 years old when Pokemon Red came out and my mom bought the game for me.
Always been a huge fan, I had everything as a kid
Pokemon lunch box, Pokemon cards, Pokemon school supplies, Pokemon birthday cake. You know, the whole shebang.
My favorite Pokemon is Scrafty, second favorite? Hawlucha. Favorite Pokemon type is psychic, believe it or not.
My favorite Pokemon game is Emerald. Favorite generation is Gen II.
I think I first started to get into Pokemon competitively around Gen III, when the
GLORIOUS BATTLE FRONTIER
was around. I mean, come on! Those battle facilities were awesome! I still think Emerald is the best game... XY come real close. :p
I honestly didn't play Gen 4 or 5 as much as I should have, I had other things going on in life
but then XY came out and I lost myself completely to Pokemon once more
I stream Pokemon every day, I have only begun to try new things other than battles and playthroughs.
Just recently started my first nuzlockes (randomizers at that. Didn't know what I was getting myself into. :P )
I also am starting my first shiny hunts, too. I've always gotten accidental shinies, I've only actually tried for 2 shinies in my entire time playing.
I hope that I can share some of my own Pokemon knowledge to others as well as learn from others
I taught my 34 year old best friend everything I knew, and now he is a bug-type gym leader!

Anyways, it's nice to come into this community!!

tl;dr: hi kappa
Welcome to the site, friend.
I am always happy to help if you're in need of assistance.
Also, I've read everything. Gen II is my favorite as well.
I don't actually sleep.

I am just a stray cat.