Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

One Left To Go!! [Pokedex completion HYPE!]
Star 
Ok so this is kinda a follow up to my first post so BIG thanks to Missy for the awesome help with Diancie! So now all that I have left to get for my pokedex to be complete is Hoopa. So if anyone has an extra or is willing to part ways with the little guy that would be awesome!! If there is a Pokemon you want let me know and I'll see if I have it. Any help would be awesome and have a GREAT DAY!
(Sep 15, 2016, 01:42 PM)6reenRanger Wrote: Ok so this is kinda a follow up to my first post so BIG thanks to Missy for the awesome help with Diancie! So now all that I have left to get for my pokedex to be complete is Hoopa. So if anyone has an extra or is willing to part ways with the little guy that would be awesome!! If there is a Pokemon you want let me know and I'll see if I have it. Any help would be awesome and have a GREAT DAY!

Wish I could help. Haven't had hoopa since about two months after its original distribution.
(Sep 15, 2016, 01:42 PM)6reenRanger Wrote: Ok so this is kinda a follow up to my first post so BIG thanks to Missy for the awesome help with Diancie! So now all that I have left to get for my pokedex to be complete is Hoopa. So if anyone has an extra or is willing to part ways with the little guy that would be awesome!! If there is a Pokemon you want let me know and I'll see if I have it. Any help would be awesome and have a GREAT DAY!

I have a hoopa
(Sep 15, 2016, 05:08 PM)PokemonHunter123 Wrote:

I have a hoopa

Awesome! would you mind if I could have him?
Ya sure
(Sep 15, 2016, 06:53 PM)PokemonHunter123 Wrote: Ya sure

Sweet thank you so much !!!! I just added your friend code
ok ill add u'
Btw have a new fc it is 1693-4978-3735
Hey i have to go so hurry
(Sep 15, 2016, 07:19 PM)skillznothacks Wrote: Hey i have to go so hurry

Just added you sorry for the tardiness