Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

PAX East 2015!
PAX East 2015 is March 6th-8th at the Boston Convention center and I bought my tickets today! Today is the first day tickets are on sale! I hope to see you there!
3 Day passes are already sold out! Ughhhh
Meanwhile the only thing we get in DC is AGDQ Sad
#TeamForum
LETS GO SOX
Dude try living in Florida, absolutely nothing is around here within driving distance lol.

And I managed to get PAX east tickets, it's just a matter now if I decide to go to that or PAX South in Texas. We should wear our JFlynn shirts when we go if we have em so we can spot each other at cons lol.
(Nov 12, 2014, 04:05 PM)NightWolf Wrote: Dude try living in Florida, absolutely nothing is around here within driving distance lol.

And I managed to get PAX east tickets, it's just a matter now if I decide to go to that or PAX South in Texas. We should wear our JFlynn shirts when we go if we have em so we can spot each other at cons lol.

Yea I got a one day pass for Saturday I can do plenty of stuff in one day and hopefully I see you there! Too bad I didn't buy a JFlynn shirt Sad
(Nov 12, 2014, 04:10 PM)mitchmaster24 Wrote:
(Nov 12, 2014, 04:05 PM)NightWolf Wrote: Dude try living in Florida, absolutely nothing is around here within driving distance lol.

Yea I got a one day pass for Saturday I can do plenty of stuff in one day and hopefully I see you there! Too bad I didn't buy a JFlynn shirt Sad
Yeah I should be there all 3 days if I go, since I have to fly out I might as well make the most of the trip lol. But Saturday is usually the best day to go if you're only doing 1 day. And aww man you totally should've snagged a shirt Sad
(Nov 12, 2014, 04:34 PM)NightWolf Wrote:
(Nov 12, 2014, 04:10 PM)mitchmaster24 Wrote:

Yeah I should be there all 3 days if I go, since I have to fly out I might as well make the most of the trip lol. But Saturday is usually the best day to go if you're only doing 1 day. And aww man you totally should've snagged a shirt Sad
I'll just bring a Goomy plush kappa
mitch you wont Kappa