Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[PC] Binding of Issac Rebirth
What is this game:
Binding of issac rebirth is a game were you play as issac or other character going through a top down perspective of rooms similar to legend of zelda until you get to a boss
[Image: Isaac_App.png?version=fc7a187ac93894e03517ea8f2d1cd44c] [Image: Magdalene_App.png?version=9fecbd9049929a...54b3823dfc] [Image: Cain_App.png?version=eeff0c270091387300043b8f4b78d4fc] [Image: Judas_App.png?version=fee164b85d040493bff07737a147d479] [Image: Blue_Baby_App.png?version=453b1eb5e9a4b6...b1b48ba97f] [Image: Eve_App.png?version=02f819afe2bfb367bd2af69e15fbc674] [Image: Samson_App.png?version=82bc180de2ac0ccf1eb9ceaa4cc3da4b] [Image: Azazel_App.png?version=222caefcf95244cba479d1ab06f13b30] [Image: Eden_App.png?version=72801d355d0ed473acf9a81a81d50af5]
Game aspects:
You fight.....with the power of your tears, i know it seems crazy but they do a small amount of damage and you have to pick up power ups to give you more damage
Power-up:
There are tons of power up that can change the game entirely here are some examples:
-Lost Contact: Makes your tears shields blocking shots form enemies
-The Ludovico Technique: You no long shot tears you now control a single tear that floats around
-The Inner Eye: Gives you triple Shot
-Tiny Planet: Makes your tear orbit yourself
And these power-ups work together and can make some crazy combinations:
Lost Contact+Tiny Planet= Basically none of your enemies shots can touch you
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTeiZAFCCqWOpcPZH1ZRo6...1OZVj4vGYA]

This game has tons of hours of replay ability because of all the random possibility that can arouse, it can get frustrating when you get a poor combination but the secound you get items that make you super strong or a just rediculous together it becomes a blast

if you have this game and you ever want to do a seed run (play on the same seed and see who can get to a certain area the quickest) them PM me it would be a blast
~Visit PokemonForever's Twitter Page~
Ha! You've underestimated my stupidity.
~Virtual Polygon Duck of Team Forum~
I'm absolutely horrible as Isaac. I've never gotten past like the 4th level in the first game, and in rebirth I got to the first BIG room and died almost instantly, stopped playing and went back to pokemon lol

Edit: you have a typo in your post btw., fighting with the power of your teams not tears,
(Jan 11, 2015, 06:14 PM)Vexian Wrote: I'm absolutely horrible as Isaac. I've never gotten past like the 4th level in the first game, and in rebirth I got to the first BIG room and died almost instantly, stopped playing and went back to pokemon lol

Edit: you have a typo in your post btw., fighting with the power of your teams not tears,

no... you literaly fight with your tears lol
I know, look at your post, you wrote down you fight with your teams
(Jan 11, 2015, 06:29 PM)Vexian Wrote: I know, look at your post, you wrote down you fight with your teams

oh ok i fixed it
Cool I was okay at the old Issac and rebirth is even better then the original maybe we could do a run sometime