Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[PC] DreamHack Open Cluj-Napoca
Anyone else watching? If so what team are you rooting for?

Fnatic fan here, Nip can win too. Aslong as the major title stays here in sweden.
Shachi's a monster to go against -  wpendragon

Semolina pilchard, climbing up the Eiffel Tower. Elementary penguin singing Hari Krishna.
Man, you should have seen them kicking Edgar Allan Poe.
I'd just like to see a EnVy vs Fnatic final, an exciting match between the two best teams atm.

Let's not forget about TSM though, they always look strong (until semifinals lol) but.. it could also be their time to shine.
TSM has to win, if they don't i hope Fnatic for the hell of it.

Semolina pilchard, climbing up the Eiffel Tower. Elementary penguin singing Hari Krishna.
I'll be watching what I can. Hopefully Envy would win this one and not choke up like they did against fnatic in Cologne
Eckley is best grill
Go on and on, grow into a phenomenon
G2 beats VP?! Fnatics loss to Envy was okay. but TSM has to win this they deserv it more then anyone.

INSANE MATCHES TODAY

Both G2 and NiP played out of their minds ^^ i think both VP and TSM were probably underestimating their opponents. No way, this is not the mentality you need to win a Major. Same applies for Fnatic and their match against Luminosity, they had no respect and, consequently, they lost.
G2 are a beast of a team, now that it's all over i still think they played the best out of everyone. Losing to Envyus is something any team can do.

Their biggest flaw on the G2 side during that cache match was not keeping Happy in check, we was alowed to lurk toooooo much and just back-stab.