Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[PC] Pokemon TCG?
Hey everybody! I've recently been taking a look at the Pokemon TCG, mostly out of nostalgia and how great the online application looks and I was curious, does anybody on here play it? If so, how long have you been into it? If not, why?

I can see why the fact that to be able to play in a seriously competitive environment you need to spend a lot of money on packs may turn people away, and I'm sure that may be the reason I quit playing in the future but for now I'm having a pretty great time with it (mostly just to see how far the artwork has come). I'm not sure if the competitive scene is particularly balanced, as I've heard EX Pokemon have 'ruined' the game, but from a noob's perspective the game seems pretty fun.

So basically, just tell me your experience with the TCG. Have you ever owned any cards? Have you ever competed in any tournaments? Do you play online frequently?
If any more experienced players have any tips for someone who's experience could be counted in hours on one hand like me, that would also be appreciated Smile