Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[PC] WoW: Warlords of Draenor
So... this is happening tonight in the US. Who else is going to be staying up all night fighting against the server crashes and the thousands of other players for quests?
I mean... here's what my server looks like ALREADY.
[Image: cOsri.jpg]
And I'm sure my computer isn't even rendering a quarter of them... >_<

Whatever happens, one thing's for sure... it's going to be epic and I'm going to be really tired for class tomorrow.
I'm the lead developer for the site! (Formerly My Cupcake Money)
[ My Stream | My Pokeradar Thing ]
Let me know if anything comes up~
Let me know what this expansion is like. I haven't bought it and my account currently has no game time. I also have no friends/guild to play with lol. Willing to rejoin though if it's worth it.
Hearing that it's impossible to log into
#TeamForum
LETS GO SOX
Not myself, those days are over :P
its ridiculous in terms of login time but the expansion is amazing. I'm on stormscale EU and my login times range from 2-10 hours
(Nov 17, 2014, 03:00 PM)Virulus Wrote: its ridiculous in terms of login time but the expansion is amazing. I'm on stormscale EU and my login times range from 2-10 hours

Yeah, I'm on one of the most populated servers in NA and it's pretty much a 7 hour queue minimum.
However, once the queue times are gone and given that you get a free level 90... it's definitely worth jumping back in for the 90-100 leveling experience, story, and just stuff to do. This is definitely one of the best expansions as far as story and content go but like always... the first couple of weeks after launch is full of server issues.

Though, I don't PVP so I have no perspective on that and the raids aren't even out yet so no idea how good they'll be.

If you have friends playing or just want to experience the story and leveling, definitely jump back in but you might still want to wait a bit if you're on a populated server.
I'm the lead developer for the site! (Formerly My Cupcake Money)
[ My Stream | My Pokeradar Thing ]
Let me know if anything comes up~
7 Hours!? I wouldn't even bother playing for a while :P
(Nov 17, 2014, 03:30 PM)Nathan Wrote: 7 Hours!? I wouldn't even bother playing for a while :P

to be honest if you catch it out of queue the login time is like 30 mins, but it seems to have calmed down now, my q time is only 45 mins and its peak!!
Ah ok, may join again sometime.
im trying to get the netherwing drake as my first mount, but damn its taking ages :cc I havent ben able to log in some days too which has made it take even longer