Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

PLEASE HELP! MY SAVED DATA IS CORRUPTED!!! and it has every pokemon i had on it
(Jan 2, 2015, 11:49 AM)Hero Wrote: Which game was it ? OR or AS?

Alpha sapphire
If you need some pokemon to help get you back started I'll be glad to donate some
#TeamForum

(Jan 2, 2015, 04:38 PM)tygaa2 Wrote: If you need some pokemon to help get you back started I'll be glad to donate some

Thanks man but a some of those pokemons are event legendaries like mew celebi jirachi arceus victini , diancie
and these are the ones i want the most since i can't get those anymore
(Jan 2, 2015, 04:50 PM)LeOOOGamER Wrote:
(Jan 2, 2015, 04:38 PM)tygaa2 Wrote: If you need some pokemon to help get you back started I'll be glad to donate some

Thanks man but a some of those pokemons are event legendaries like mew celebi jirachi arceus victini , diancie

I can pokegen any old events
#TeamForum

(Jan 2, 2015, 05:02 PM)tygaa2 Wrote:

yeah but you can't trade those pokemons right?
i'm going to take my game to non-nintendo official support stores, what i have to lose right? and if it still don't come back i may get powersaves to gen at least some pokemon i had
I wonder if you could insert the game and maybe try and use pokebank and see if you can access your pokemon that way? If that doesn't work I feel really bad for you bro I'm sorry that happened Sad
(Jan 3, 2015, 09:46 PM)naitre Wrote:
(Jan 2, 2015, 06:02 PM)LeOOOGamER Wrote:
(Jan 2, 2015, 05:02 PM)tygaa2 Wrote:

yeah but you can't trade those pokemons right?

You can trade any Pokemon that is made through Pokegen as long as it's legal. You can't trade any event Pokemon via GTS or wondertrade, legit or not, but you can 1-on-1.

ARE YOU REALLY FOR REAL???? maaan... if someone could gen me the pokemon i lost that would save me so much time and money, of course not EVERY pokemon i lost but at least the ones i can't get anymore.
I just seen your reply LeOOOGamER. PM me a list of up to 30 pokemon I'll gen them in white 2 and transfer over a box full to trade you.
#TeamForum

(Jan 3, 2015, 09:05 PM)Jeremy Wrote: I wonder if you could insert the game and maybe try and use pokebank and see if you can access your pokemon that way? If that doesn't work I feel really bad for you bro I'm sorry that happened Sad

no i already tried that, the game doesn't even shows up in the bank